TLDR: I used to hate biking, now I’m a bike commuter in SF! Hard to figure out assembly if you’re a noob, but with a professional tune up to check assembly, it was all good! This bike has exceeded my already high expectations - and I strongly recommend!
• It adjusts gears at a full stop (great for traffic lights)
• battery/throttle/PA levels are powerful enough to handle my 12 mile (round trip) commute - hills and all
• awesome, sturdy racks and mudguards
• shocks on the seatpost are welcome additions since the smaller wheels hit uneven pavement a little harder
• I’m around 200lbs and I’m always dragging a big bag with me, but the bike doesn’t seem to struggle at all
• pretty compact compared to other bikes, with a nice low frame
•mid-drive at this price is a STEAL!
•really responsive customer support - my headlight was broken but they’re sending me a new one!
•I think this bike is actually bigger and heavier than it appears in the videos - i will note that I have both racks and the 2020 version has shocks on the front and the seat post, so there’s that
•tough to assemble by yourself if you don’t know about bikes - also some of the pre-assembled parts needed adjustments too
• you have to unlock the max speed when you get it, cause it’s set at 15mph (class 2, should go up to 23 mph, but this can actually be unlocked up to 30mph)
It's a front basket! it's very light & made well! looks great on the bike
A really nice e-bike for the price, I nice group of people to deal with. I got the white pearl and looks great. Came quite fast and packaged well. Easy to put together all tools needed included. I ordered the front and rear rack as well. If you order the rear rack make sure you remind them to send the correct screws. Apparently there was a change of screw size on previous models. I was worried about the size of the bike but this bike is plenty big for 6 footers. The company personnel return e-mails pretty fast and they seem like a good group to work with. If your considering the C-Commuter I recommend. I can't say a great deal about the other bike's but if they're built like the C-Commuter you won't be disappointed.
Fits perfectly and is an attractive addition to my new Ariel Rider C class bike. I have been very pleased with delivery and quality of their products.
very solid, fits perfectly, handy for u-lock and water bottle, 5 stars !