- Picked as the best ebike in it's class in 2019!
- Snow, beach, hills; 2x750W Powerful hub motors lets you cruise at high speed effortlessly in ANY condition, we actually encourage you to ride in snow and the beach! That's when the true spirit of D-Class comes to life
- 18 Ah SAMSUNG Long Range Battery: Allows you to take the unbeaten path
- Hydraulic disc brakes: Reliable brake performance on this fast electric bike to make sure you stop at a dime.
- Details: Frame-Embedded cup holders, foot pegs for rear passenger... It’s the small details that makes a huge difference,
- LED front-rear lights: Motorcycle-style headlight ensures you to see and bee seen at nights.
Each component of the D-Class Dual-Motor Scrambler Ebike was hand selected by us. We’re passionate about electric bikes who actually ride electric bikes in our daily commutes for years now. So we are experienced ebike enthusiasts who understand the expectations and real-world problems electric bike riders face in daily life. We’re proud to ride this fully featured electric commuter bike that is not only great looking but also affordable and has the latest technology available in the market. Our office staff is also using this electric commuter bike in their daily commutes by the way!
Great bang for the buck,
2 wheel drive is awesome.
Great bike, have had it two weeks now and I already have 350+ miles on it. Fun ride! Two weeks have also passed where I emailed Ariel Rider to send me a headlight attachment bracket, since my original shipment did not include that bracket.
Love D class. Comfortable fast ride.great details. fantastic customer service. Arda was very helpful.
I love this bike! I am 6’10 and I fit on it fairly well. The dual motors get me going 33-34 mph on the flats (25 is fine for me) and 14-17 mph going up steep hills (on road and off). The front wheel spins a bit going uphill, but mainly because I sit toward the back of the bike due to my height. Can’t recommend this bike enough!
Best thing to happen to me in 2020!!! I’m 6’ and have no issues. Much meatier than I expected. This bike is as advertised, there’s nothing about it that disappointed. Anyone that rides it comes back wide eyed!!!! Well worth the wait to get it.