- Picked as the best ebike in its class in 2019!
- Snow, beach, hills; 2x750W Powerful hub motors let you cruise at high speed effortlessly in ANY condition, we actually encourage you to ride in the snow and the beach! That's when the true spirit of D-Class comes to life
- 18 Ah SAMSUNG Long Range Battery: Allows you to take the unbeaten path
- Hydraulic disc brakes: Reliable brake performance on this fast electric bike to make sure you stop at a dime.
- Details: Frame-Embedded cup holders, footpegs for rear passenger... It’s the small details that make a huge difference,
- LED front-rear lights: Motorcycle-style headlight ensures you to see and bee seen at nights.
This bike represents a really great value. This dual motor version pulls incredibly strong and the battery life is good. When you consider the quality of the components, the performance, and the customer support I don’t know why you’d buy anywhere else.
D-Class Dual-Motored Scrambler Ebike
Everything I could have hoped and dreamed for when making a purchase! I am a big biker and did all my research, this bike is top of the line. Its so cool, I can go from UW football field to my house in West Seattle on full throttle without peddling once, with the LED light on while charging my iphone, with my girlfriend on the extra seat without a charge! Its a ripper! Unbelievable support and customer service, worth every penny and then some.
Dual motor makes this bike a lot of fun. With one motor it won’t work up steep hills but is fine around town or cruising on flat terrain. Dual mode, 15-20mph up steep grade with 220lb rider. Very happy with the dual motor it really sets this bike apart from other scrambler style bikes such as super73. It loses a star because some parts are cheap but I’m nitpicking. Passenger pegs, grips, bell are junk but easily upgraded. The important stuff like tig welding on the frame is top notch quality. I would give 5 stars if there were quality grips and they omitted the pegs and bell. Pegs went in the trash, my 9 year old put the bell on his scooter, not sure what to do with the grips....
The dynamic D-class is a scambler to behold. The only scrambler that can tackle riding on the beach soft sand instead of the boardwalk.
Each component of the D-Class Dual-Motor Scrambler Ebike was hand selected by us. We’re passionate about electric bikes who actually ride electric bikes in our daily commutes for years now. So we are experienced ebike enthusiasts who understand the expectations and real-world problems electric bike riders face in daily life. We’re proud to ride this fully featured electric commuter bike that is not only great looking but also affordable and has the latest technology available in the market. Our office staff is also using this electric commuter bike in their daily commutes by the way!